Sunday, August 12, 2007

This Week With StockPunk

I have no idea what Monday will bring. Stocks in my new screens did really well on Friday, but in this market, there's no guarantee that things will continue positively. I'm ready to get back in, but I'm holding out for some strong performances. I've got 7 stocks ready to go. I'm waiting to see if each one continues to show strength. I have price targets set on each and if they blow through those, I'll buy.

There's still a chance that I'll get slapped around like I did the last two weeks, but I'm seeing some strength in some of the momentum stocks that got beat up over the last few weeks. I'm willing to take a bit more risk now.

I've noticed over the last three years (I know that's not a lot of time) that two to three awful weeks with my screens often are followed by a few really good weeks. We'll see what this week hold for all of us. Good trading everybody!

No comments: