Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dazed and Confused

I'm sorry to say that I have been unable to capitalize on this mini-rally that's taken place this week. Today I lost another .36%. My watch list continues to show wide swings with some stocks up 5% and some down 5%. I haven't been able to get a handle on what direction to take so I'm trying to be more of an observer than a participant.

STMX was down over 30% at the market open today and never recovered. Ouch. I'm glad I didn't own any of that one.

I'll be interested to see how my screens change this weekend. This has been kind of a wacky week, and if we're headed back up, I hope I can catch a piece.

I'm keeping a close eye on Stockbee because he's got some interesting indicators that he uses to tell him when to fold and when to hold. Today he's saying that things are looking more positive.

1 comment:

DreamIt Ventures said...

Don't worry; your not the only one; the market is moving a bit crazy right now; just look at the last hour of trading today.

Just be patient. In 2 to 3 weeks we will likely have a tradable bottom and given the type of trading you do getting in at the very bottom of a larger rally isn't really that important.