Friday, August 24, 2007

Stock Superstars and The Prudent Speculator

I am obsessed with looking over performances of newsletters, blog writers, and indexes and I on Friday it makes me giddy to compare my performance with the "big boys". Two of the newsletters that I check each week are The Stock Superstars Report and The Prudent Speculator. There are very few advisory services that are bold enough to post their returns each week, and both of these services do.

You'll notice that despite the brilliance of the managers of these services (I am not being sarcastic--those guys are SMART) both of them are struggling this year. Neither one of them is outperforming the market by much.

So don't be discouraged if you're struggling as well. This market isn't making things easy for anybody.

1 comment:

StockKevin said...

I love the new look!