Tuesday, August 28, 2007

There it goes again

Last week's gains are but a memory. Where do we go from here? I wish I knew. There are still folks out there saying a huge rally is building up. I hope so.

Today my portfolio was down 3.10% -- its worst showing since June. It has been very difficult for me to figure this one out, but I've learned that there are some bloggers out there who have devised some valuable indicators.

Stockbee has been cautioning his readers since the decline started and has implored traders to stay out until after Labor Day. I thought he was being a bit extreme, but now he seems quite reasonable.

Whatever happens, I hope to learn from this. I hope you do as well. Stay encouraged. People have been making money in the markets for hundreds of years. This last month doesn't mean a thing.

No comments: