Thursday, August 2, 2007

Over at Value Blog Review he's posted a list of the Best Stock Blogs. StockPunk is number 11 right now. I'm guessing the thing is broken or something.

I just got done reading Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders. It was interesting, but to be honest, any time someone writes about trading coffee futures my eyes glaze over. There wasn't a lot of meat in the book for somebody looking for interesting takes on the market or looking for better ways to trade.

A book I liked better that I read recently is
Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom. There seemed to be quite a bit of information that I found very useful. I went back and read several parts two or three times and I don't do that very often with books I read.

No comments: