Friday, April 25, 2008

Week In Review 4-25-2008

This week was disappointing for me. It started off really good and I have to admit I got a bit cocky about my stock picking and whenever that happens I get kicked in the pants. I had very few stocks from the Zweig screen this week and naturally the screens kicked my buttocks. I made a whole $16.86 this week.

The Zweig MACD screen screamed thanks to an excellent performance by GDI at 18.29%. MACD had many other good performers including AMED, ARO, GHM and AME. The screen is also out of the hole for the year now (I wish I was).

Zweig Relative Strength 5 had a pretty good week as well with a 3.47% return. WFR drug the screen down while the top 3 in the MACD screen also appeared in this one.

Zweig & Zacks had no qualifiers this week so it gained (or lost) nothing.

To the Moon didn't do much.

No comments: