Friday, April 4, 2008

Week In Review 4-04-2008

This was my best week since the first of December. A lot of people told me I was crazy to go full throttle this week. They were probably right, but it turned out OK for me anyway. I had already lost 2/3 of my gains from last year and I was starting to get a little frustrated.

This may just be a pause in the market before it sinks lower. I feeling pretty good that we've established a bottom, but I'm quite ignorant on these matters.

For the week, the Zacks and Zweig screen shined with a 10.45% gain on 3 stocks. NGS gained 19.37% which helped greatly in a this screen and a few of the others. I'm glad I held on through the week. I've been trailing my stops up and plan to get out of NGS as soon as it shows some weakness.

Zweig Relative Strength 5 also did well with a gain of 6.29% on 5 stocks. Again NGS was the winner and KAI was the loser with a 3.71% drop.

The Zweig MACD screen didn't select NGS this week, but it did grab some good gainers, AEHR with a 14.45% gain and AMED with a 12.31% gain.

No comments: