Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Doldrums

My hayfever has kicked into high gear as the market meanders all day. I was up a piddly .10% today. Thanks everyone for the good discussions you've got going. They are much more interesting than my boring posts as of late.

I'm currently doing some tutelage under the watchful eye of Corey Rosenbloom at Afraid to Trade. I've followed his blog for a while now and I have really appreciated his take on the market. He's a lot smarter than I am, and I feel he can teach me a lot. His fees are extremely reasonable, and now is a good time for me to learn some new stuff.

I'll let everyone know how it goes. I truly believe that is important to always hone your trading skills and the stuff that I've paid to learn has (usually) paid for itself several times over. That's more than I can say for most of the education that I've been through in my life.

No comments: