Friday, May 4, 2007

Week in Review 5-04-2007

For starting me off in such a foul way, the week turned out to be pretty average. I lost .48%. My screens did better than me--the worst did .68% for the week and the best did 2%. You guys are probably getting tired of me babbling about how my brilliant maneuvering always ends up stinging me by the end of the week.

It was hard to watch the market surge higher while I struggled. I had a couple of stops in place that triggered on me. I sold MIDD at 136.22 and it ended the week at 138.89. Brilliant move.

All my other sales were planned with good reasons. I ended up with nearly half of my portfolio in cash. I was kind of hoping for a couple of down days so that I could feel good about having cash out of the market. Oh well. We'll see what the screens say this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you gave up on stops?