Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Things didn't end up as badly as they started today, but I still got my clock cleaned compared to the indexes--down 1.16%. I've already started rethinking my "no stops" policy which is exactly what I was worried would happen. I've got to keep my emotions from controlling my decisions. They have NEVER helped me make a good decision. I wonder if there are any therapists out there that specialize neurotic traders. I bet they could clean up.

Emotions would have had me buying SPAR at the market open. It was up over 6% in premarket and it has been pretty strong since I sold it a couple of weeks ago. I would have been pretty unhappy watching that thing throughout the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that with stops you would have been taken out of SPAR at today's lows.