Monday, May 21, 2007

An OK day. Up .88%. My stop on KRSL triggered. It qualified on my screens after dropping over 30% so I thought maybe I could catch a big gain if it happened. I put a stop on it for a 7% gain and it triggered early. That scared me because I had visions of another big drop right after the bounce at the open, but it was able to hold on through the day which is an encouraging sign. I don't know what made it pop, so hopefully I made the right call.

I also obtained some ARII after it bounced up in the morning. AZZ showed up on one of my best performing screens, but of course I chose not to buy it. It was up over 7%. That screen lost 5% last week. It made all of that up today. I'm going to keep my eye on that one.

Bill Fleckenstien is at it again. He's comparing today's market to the one in 1929 here. Don't ask me.

No comments: