I apologize to Jim who was the friend I referred to in Sunday's post. I referred to him as a "body builder" when in reality he is a "power lifter". I think that my analogy still holds true. Although I would have to say that he has built up his body. I don't think he weighed more than 120 lbs in high school (I didn't break the 120 lbs mark in high school either).
Things look pretty good so far after the market open. I'm looking for a good point to jump into SYNL. It opened up 4%. I'll wait a bit to see if it drops off. What will happen, though, is I'll wait too long as it rises, I'll jump in when it is at it's peak for the day, and then it will drop and I'll lose 7%. Hey, at least I know myself.
November 2026 Bootcamp Las Vegas
-
November 2026 Bootcamp
Note: This is the last-ever Bootcamp happening on the West Coast
Price increases to $1200 from October 09, 2026!
- Price: $...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment