KRSL drops 16% on NO NEWS. I'll tell you what happened. StockPunk said he was getting out. Unfortunately, StockPunk waited for it to drop 10% before bailing.
I am reminded again by the market that I am a chump. I thought I had things figured out this morning. I just needed an average day to get me to my goal for the year. The evil market knew this and decided to humble me yet again. Why is the market so mean to me?
I thought HDNG was going to be my savior again, but it ended up shedding a 4% gain and ending up in the hole. SYNL was about my only position that looked sweet.
November 2026 Bootcamp Las Vegas
-
November 2026 Bootcamp
Note: This is the last-ever Bootcamp happening on the West Coast
Price increases to $1200 from October 09, 2026!
- Price: $...
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
You don't really have a persecution complex do you? The slotmarket is cruel to me and every player in it so it ain't just you my friend.
Post a Comment