Monday, May 14, 2007

Value Blog Revue & Stockbee

I've noticed recently that some folks who are visiting StockPunk are coming from Value Blog Review so I took a look at the site last week. I'm very impressed. It is rare to find somebody willing to educate and share information for FREE and Value Blog Review does just that. The reviews of trading books and trading blogs are invaluable. It is great to have somebody out there weeding out the worthless information and promoting practical stock blogs and books.

Another blog that I've taken an interest to lately is StockBee. I've had a few readers of StockPunk mention how much they like Stockbee as well. Stockbee has a LOT of information about screening and unemotional trading. He's got some very interesting charts and I've noticed recently that the information he shares is getting really cool. I'm not sure how he compiles the data for his Market Monitor, but I sure like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your site.......believe stock bees are members of the wiser sex....