Monday, November 19, 2007

This Week with Stock Punk 11-19-2007

Besides a couple of options that refuse to stop out, I'm sitting on a bunch cash. It looks like I'll be doing that the rest of this short week unless I see a couple of quick plays that I can sell before Thanksgiving.

My watch lists are pretty anemic with very few actionable indicators on the charts. If you are a mechanical investor, it doesn't matter. You just keep plugging away--buying the stocks that show up on the screen. It's going to be funny if my unemotional screens beat my own performance by the end of the year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you place the Zweig RS Top 5 in any order b/c i show GHM, VSEC, FTI, NOV, TLVT?

Maybe some day you can detail your weekly trading strategy? What you look for in the charts, entry/exits, etc.

Thx

Scott said...

I post them in no particular order.

I might post a strategy if I HAD ONE!