Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My worst day ever

Down 4.86%! Sometimes I hate the market. My unbridled arrogance has given way to fearful humility. OK, not really, but I really got sand kicked in my face today. The good news is I took a bigger hit percent-wise just a couple of months ago. So this isn't as devastating as it seems, but I lost more money than I have since I started trading in 2003.

I guess the silver lining is that I'm still up 46% and I was up 43% when the DOW hit 14,200. So if things recover by the end of the year (and I think they will) were looking at some decent gains before all is said and done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iesv.ob is a good buy. what do you think?

Scott said...

anonymous (Sean),

Your feeble attempt to pump and dump your manure(literally)stock is disheartening. Yet my hope remains that your ship will come in because I am a good friend.