Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jittery Market

I wasn't really expecting things to go the way they did today. I thought that there might be a slight pullback, but nothing like the way it did by the end of the day. I was only down a half percent until things dropped the last hour. I ended up losing nearly 3% overall.

Fortunately, I gained about that yesterday, so I ended up with sort of a wash.

Days like this used to make me sick. But I have confidence that what I am doing is working and today presents an opportunity for further growth. I still think things are headed higher by the end of the year, so don't let one day (or even several) spook you out of this market. There is money to be made out there and you can't get to it if you are wimpy and stand on the sidelines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was down 7% at on point, and ended up down 3%