Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm not THAT negative, am I?

I found out today that if you do a Google search of "stupid stock market" the number one return is StockPunk. I found that out because apparently a LOT of people are inquiring Google about the "stupid stock market" today, and in doing so are discovering StockPunk. I think I only called it stupid in the post after the shooting here in Omaha.

While the market upsets me at times, I still think it's a pretty cool way to make money. Managing your risk is key in this kind of market. If I hadn't been cautious lately, I'm sure I would have been down 30% or more.

Ugly posted a video today of a guy blowing up his portfolio trading futures this morning. He swears a lot.

Tomorrow could be really ugly, but if the Fed steps in tonight, who knows what might happen. I'm glad I'm watching from the sidelines, but be assured--I'll be watching.

No comments: