Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Changes to StockPunk for 2008

In the next couple of weeks, I'll be detailing changes that I'll be making to the site over the next year.

Here are a couple--

Weekly Stock Screens--
During 2007 I posted stocks that passed my screens on a weekly basis. I did this to allow folks to follow the screens and to show that the screens can produce real returns.

This year I will only post stocks that I come up with on my own. I will still post the returns of some of my favorite screens, but I will not post the actual stocks that show up each week. If you are interested in finding out which stocks qualify, you'll need to use AAII's Stock Investor Pro and/or Zack's Rankings.

StockPunk's Market Meter--
During 2007, I learned a lot about determining the overall direction of the market as a whole. I plan to use StockPunk's Market Meter to allow StockPunk readers to see my opinion on market direction on a daily basis.

No comments: