Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2005 all over again . . .

I feel like I did when I first started trading with my own ideas back in 2005. I basically had no clue what I was doing and I chased after stocks that I thought would do well. I went the whole year treading water as my portfolio barely moved. I'd make 10% here and there and lose 10% here and there.

That's what I've been doing lately and it's getting old. I've traded more than 10 stocks and my portfolio barely moves. Thank goodness it's still January and I still have 11 more months to get things figured out.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Yesterday's puke-prompting roller coaster ride in the last two hours of trading appitamizes your point! Good grief.

Financials are in; financials are out. Fed makes the people dance; S&P rains bullets on them.