Friday, February 8, 2008

Week In Review 2-8-2008

Another crummy week--down 3.22%. I feel better overall about how I handled the week. Like I've said recently, I'm more comfortable putting money to work and losing than watching from the sidelines. It did feel good to be in cash on some of those awful days, but the days where the market surged forward while I watched made me feel crunchy.

My goal this year is now to stay fully invested and see if I can still accomplish my goals. My constant indecision about whether to be in or out has already cost me several percent. I'm doing worse than all the screens (except To The Moon), despite missing out on some big down days.

I really want to see this year if trading for a living is a viable prospect. It may be good for me to go through a rough time like this so I can prepare for them in the future. If I can recover this year, I'll feel a lot more comfortable going forward.

No comments: