Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just another crazy day

I was way up this morning and feeling pretty good, and then I was way down this afternoon and feeling pretty bad, and then I ended up making a few bucks as the broader market stumbled.

The Zweig Top 5 Relative Strength stocks are up over 4% today after the market has had two straight days of losses. You unemotional investors are making a killing. Guys like me who can't stick to a system to save their lives have been getting their teeth kicked in. When will we learn?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rick, what sort of criteria do you use for the Est Rev 5%? I've tried filtering the many stocks with RS but generally have found the results to be a bit lackluster. I gave up on the screen after figuring that there are too many stocks to look at individually each week.