Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ho Hum

I had an OK day. I made about .35%. Around lunch time I was down about a percent and a half.

Tomorrow could be a bit of a disaster. I decided to hold RIMM through earnings and they didn't have very good results (missed earnings but made revenue). Oh well. I'll live to fight another day.

The Zweig screen had a pretty good day except for AEHR.

I've enjoyed reading Harry Domash's site over the last couple of years. He has a nice question and answer post this week.

I've changed StockPunk's Market Meter to "frowny face". Things suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and learn all you can during this 'dark period'. I was wondering if you were going to go to flat face, but wow, all the way to frowny face! I'm digging into learn more about screening.

The difference between using the price on the end of quarter for a backtest and the price on the 'reported' date makes a huge difference as most firms report 30-50 days after a quarter end. Yet there are vendors out there who do not highlight that and thus it is one of the hidden traps along with surviorship bias.