Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lots o' Confusion

This market continues to flail about like an injured bug. There seems to be no predicting which way it is headed. It's providing lots of opportunity for learning (and pain).

For some reason, yesterday was the best day ever for StockPunk. I started posting on a daily basis about this time last year. Readership has blown past what I ever expected during the past year. Thanks to all StockPunk readers. I've learned a ton over the last year! I hope I've been able to provide some tidbits of useful information.

My friend Sean continues to hold on to his "holy grail" stock IESV. He bought it at 5.5 cents and over the last year it dropped to a penny. He called me yesterday to tell me to look it up and it was up over 100%. It ended up 46% by the end of the day. Sean seems to think I wish the worst for him and his penny stock, but that is not true. I hope it goes to 10 bucks today. Good luck, Sean.

I just renewed my subscription to The Kirk Report's members only site. Charles' site just gets better and better each year and I learn something new every day. Lately, he's been sharing what he looks for when picking a stock. It's awesome stuff that very few books or web sites can offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Putting Things in Perspective Post was quite good and might explain your traffic jump. The Kirk Report has gotten better? He no longer posts his trades, so I won't be renewing my subscription with him. One of the best things about your site is that I know where you're coming from. In other words, what you say has more meaning when I know whether or not you're having a good week or a really bad week. With Kirk I no longer have any idea where he's coming from. For all we know he could have all his money in ING Direct.