Wednesday, December 19, 2007

'Tis the Season

This is me and my swell family. I'm the geek with the stupid Mennonite beard.

I'm very thankful for such a terrific family. My wife is not only beautiful (what was she thinking?), but she is also incredibly smart (again, what was she thinking?). She has been very supportive when I've risked our hard-earned money on my untested stock market ideas.

My kids are great and a lot of fun. They have put up with their parents' crazy careers without complaint.

This is a great time of year to appreciate all we have in our lives. We are spoiled as Americans, and it is easy to lose sight of that and become cynical and unappreciative. I encourage all 3 of you StockPunk readers to take some time out this season to appreciate all that you have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just wanted to say thanks for the blog. I'm pretty new to reading it, but I like that you brought me back to looking at AAII and it's screens in a new way. Merry Christmas and good trading in 2008!