Monday, December 17, 2007

The Nastiness Continues

It is a rare sensation for me to be watching the market from the sidelines. Since 2003, this is the longest period of time that I've avoided trading or investing. I'll have to say that as things continue to decline, it feels pretty good to not have those helpless feelings of "Why am I losing money with everybody else?"

Now that 1460 has been broken through in the S&P 500, I'm not very confident that we won't see more selling through the end of the year. I'm becoming much more secure in my decision to be happy with my returns and regroup after Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in cash as well. A site I like to go to posts a vector sentiment. It has been bearish since the 13th. I unfortunately looked for the santa rally up until Friday. I should have bought QID at that point, but alas I did not. I'm waiting for a retrace on it to $39.50 to get in.

Ok, I'm watching the Zweig RS screen now. Thanks for the info on that.

Any information on how you do the To the Moon screen? I see a couple of the ZWEIG stocks there as well...