Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Not much going on


There's not much happening today in the market. Looks like another good day to get some stuff done.

Short-term indicators aren't looking so hot anymore. Moving averages are flat and there's no real reason to get excited about buying stock.

Lately, I've found Stockbee's Market Monitor to be a very good indicator of market direction. I like using it in tandem with some of my indicators. I think it's a lot better than flying blind and I think I've become a much better trader since I started tracking the overall health of the market.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Market Monitor one of Stockbee's premium products??

Scott said...

Yes, it is now offered only on his premium site. I think it is well-worth the piddly money he charges for it.