Friday, December 21, 2007

I can't believe how worked up I got over the couple of trades I made today. That's probably not a good sign. I think I felt weird because most of my indicators say that it is still best to stay out of this market.

Overall, this was a good day. I have an option on GLDN that I've had for a month and haven't been able to sell at the price I want. For some reason it blew up today. The stock went up 3% and the option lost 53%! If there is anybody out there that knows why let me know. I'm an idiot.

1 comment:

rkibbe said...

Proposed takeover by VIP which complicates things options wise if there is a merger.

Good to see you back in the market. You certainly don't go safe with MS and XLF - playing with fire which hopefully works out.

Looks like a Santa Rally may be in motion! Let's hope so!