Sunday, July 1, 2007

StockPunk Stock Screens

A few readers have expressed that they've been a bit confused by the screens that I posted last week. My intention was to discuss a screen a week in detail.

I've removed one of the screens that came from my playing around with Research Wizard. I think it's a bit too soon for me to post screens based on the Research Wizard because I've used it less than a month and I'd like to test things out over the next year.

The "To The Moon" stock screen is kind of a hybrid using AAII's Stock Investor Pro and Zack's Research Wizard. It encompasses my own ideas about what stocks are about to take off and is a short-term (week to week) trading strategy.

Those of you who are following the screens closely can see that there are just a few changes on the screens from last week. Let's hope this week treats us better than last week did. Weeks with a holiday are usually crummy.

No comments: