A wild day. I lost all of yesterday's gains in the morning, came back to break even by lunch, and then ended up down .86% at the close.
I can chalk up my decision to NOT buy back AZZ as one of my better choices of the year. I know I was whining about how it gained 8% last Friday, but I made the right decision to stay out of it. I should label this post with "good decision" to help me keep better track of them. On the other hand, I average about two good decisions a year, so I guess I can kind of keep track on my own.
November 2026 Bootcamp Las Vegas
-
November 2026 Bootcamp
Note: This is the last-ever Bootcamp happening on the West Coast
Price increases to $1200 from October 09, 2026!
- Price: $...
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Thank you for explaining your methodology Scott. Innovative you are.
Amir
Post a Comment