Friday, June 15, 2007

Week In Review 6-15-2007

This was my best week in a long time--since May of 2006. The portfolio moved ahead 7.02%. I implemented more of a weighted strategy this week and it worked out well. My best screen made 3.48% and the worst made 2.32%.

Even though AZZ made an impressive comeback today, it ended up losing 10% for the week. My decision to keep AZZ out of my portfolio paid off well. My screens would have come closer to my performance if some of them hadn't included AZZ.

SYNL had a good week this week making 15.84%. As I said before, I weighted SYNL heavier in my portfolio and that paid off this week. I plan to continue to use this strategy in the coming weeks. It has proven itself in the past, but I've been working on ways to keep the risk level from being too extreme.

No comments: