Friday, June 8, 2007

Week In Review 6-08-2007

I almost wish that the market hadn't come screaming back today. I'd at least have a better feeling for where things are headed.

My portfolio ended up down 3.01% after my biggest loss in a year yesterday. The week started off really well and I was a bit unprepared for what happened Wednesday and Thursday.

My best screen made 1.85% and the worst lost 4.24%.

I guess I shouldn't be too concerned because I received an e-mail from this Joko guy. It looks like all my financial problems have been solved:

How are you doing with your family? Hope fine, Please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email, My name is JOKO DOMMY, A Bill and Exchange Manager in Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Fafo. In my department, during the Auditing of the year 2006, I discovered an abounded sum of NINTEEN MILLION,THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS($19,300,000.00) that belongs to our Late Mr. Morris Thompson, an American prominent man who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261, which crashed on January 31st 2000. You may read more about the crash on visiting this C.N.N News internet website below.

No comments: