Thursday, July 24, 2008

Off to the Ozarks

Before I leave on my trip, I wanted to thank everybody who has responded to my posts via e-mail or by posting on StockPunk. I am truly blessed to have so many of you spend so much time writing me words of encouragement and bestowing excellent gems of wisdom. Some of you write more than I do! That's what makes the blogging community so great. I wouldn't have the first clue how to do what I do if it wasn't for the help I've received from other bloggers and from the folks who read StockPunk.

I hope that I haven't sounded too whiny lately. I'm not really going off the deep end. I realize that drawdowns are inevitable. This drawdown is not even near the worst that I have experienced. I know that I'll be up-to-speed sometime.

My goal is to provide the perspective of a part-time trader who is often confused about the goings-on in the market place. Things can get a little frustrating when you watch your hard earned money fly out the window. Trading isn't easy and it isn't for everyone. But I love it and I don't plan to ever quit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Scott! I think we all go through times of confusion and must admit that the past year hasn't been very nice to me either, whether I followed screens or not. Remember, this market is hard for everyone!