Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fade that gap!!!

I thought for sure that with the negative bias this morning that there was no way that the opening gap would get filled. It didn't take too long to prove me wrong--yet again. Corey at Afraid to Trade has been tracking these gaps on his site and it is remarkable how many get filled.

Corey has been my personal "stock instructor" for the last couple of months and I must say that the benefits I have received far outweigh the piddly price he charges. Most of the charting that I have been providing over the last few weeks come directly from what I've learned from him.

Lately, instead of stumbling around the market (like I usually do) I've been able to actually make some educated decisions. When it comes to trading, I think the more you can learn from people who have done it, the better off you are. Corey trades for a living and is extremely gifted at breaking down the market in a way that is practical and educational. I highly recommend reading his blog daily. If you really want to grow your knowledge, take his mentoring course. It's the best I've seen so far!

No comments: