Friday, April 13, 2007


Yesterday went better than expected. I'm up a little bit for the week. Premarket this morning is struggling so we'll so he how this wimpy week ends up.

4:09 pm CST Week in Review: The week ended up OK. Up 1.04%. I'm glad I didn't take my Dad up on his bet, although my other screens did end up making over 3%. AOB saved me today.

My mistakes this week:

  • Selling SPAR on Monday. I should have left a 3% trailing stop on it to allow it to grab a little bit more. It didn't make much, but I think my stop was too tight.
  • I also should have bought KRSL. I let my emotions get the best of me because it had a terrible week. My approach is supposed to be non-emotional. KRSL made 8.48% this week which could have boosted my returns.
I sold PCP today at the end of the day. We'll see how good a decision that was next week.

No comments: