Tuesday, April 24, 2007

An OK day. Up .73% thanks to KRSL and HDNG. I made it all day without watching the tape. Yay for me. It felt pretty good to not experience the pangs of constant flux. I'll have to admit that I was tempted at times. But I endured.

I signed up for Barchart's Morning Call newsletter a couple of weeks ago (it's free). I don't know what's going on but I have yet to get the Morning Call in the morning. Usually it comes at dinner time or not at all. I'd like it a lot more if I was able to read it in the morning, but that's just me.

It's probably better that I don't get it anyway. I don't make good decisions when I'm basing them on premarket or after-market chatter.

I signed up for Media Sentiment's newsletter six months ago. It was an interesting concept (and just $10 a month), but I don't read it any more. I'm not good at the whole day trading thing. I'm not good at shorting stocks either. And I'm scared out of my mind when it comes to options. What's the deal with those things anyway?

Maybe someday I'll be a "real" trader and figure those things out. Someday.

1 comment:

Scott said...

In the next few weeks I'll post some more info on sites and newsletters that I like.

There are also a few free screening sites that I like that I'll write about as well.