Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fake down day


I lost .86R in my pretend trading account today. Boy, this daytrading stuff sure seemed easier when I was looking at charts in retrospect. I think with phony money I took trades that weren't quite up to snuff. It's easier to do without real money on the line. I'm learning, and I think it will take a few months before I'm comfortable with this style of trading.

Stocks above their 200 day moving average seem to be leveling out and growing in number a bit.

This market can't seem to make up its mind on where it wants to go. Things seem a bit stuck right now as we wait for a break up or down. The DOW shows resistance at the 11650 level and a break above that could invalidate what looks like a Bear Flag formation. Look out below if we break things to the downside.

No comments: