Monday, October 1, 2007

Wow -- Dow 14,000

Well, we managed to claw our way back in about a month from the despair of August's plunge. I was kind of hoping the market would struggle for a while longer. I'm not real comfortable with these short-lived corrections.

My portfolio is near where it was when the correction began. That's good, but I feel like I'm just being swept along by the market. I like it better when the market struggles while I brag.

I didn't get my screens updated over the weekend. I hope there aren't any goofballs out there that actually trade my dumb screens. I use them to show the realities of mechanical trading. They're a good tool, but they are no substitute for knowing what you're doing.

I'm learning a lot over at Stockbee's members only area. If you like the mechanics of finding good trades, there is a goldmine of information at that site.

No comments: