Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Getting more exciting

Today the portfolio popped a bit which made for some good entertainment. It was up 1.79%. I made a selling error yesterday with PKOH (which I bought over a month ago). It hasn't done anything so no big loss. I still whimper when I see a stock do well after I've sold it, but that's something I need to work on.

Right now I'm trying to take advantage of this irrational market. I've been a bit hesitant to stay in after an awful August, but so far things are going pretty well.

Like Charles Kirk, I sure wish I would have bought this one. Here's a guy that bought it and then sold it with a wimpy 2% stop. There's always a stock like that somewhere, even in a sucky market. That's what makes this "treasure hunt" kinda fun.

That Chris Perruna sure knows how to pick 'em.

Learning from investing mistakes.

No comments: