Monday, February 9, 2009

The slide continues

I had myself all geared up for a good week this week after contemplating my mistakes over the weekend. It was all for naught as I traded away another 3R before calling it quits for the day. Of course, a perfect setup appeared 15 minutes after I quit.

I've gotten good advice from readers, and I think I'm going to back off a bit until things start "clicking" again. I plan to refocus on the "dummy trades" that I was making back in August and September. I was very successful with those trades, but I found other styles of trading that I thought would suit my lifestyle better.

The last 3 months have left me without a profit, so I'm thinking that I can't really handle day trading just the DIA and I need to branch out to other stocks using longer time frames.

No comments: