Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm going to make an attempt to write at least a little bit each day. I'm trying to get away from watching the tape all day (which I enjoy immensely unfortunately), but I think I can journal on a daily basis without my "need to know" addiction taking over.

Not much in terms of change this week. I'm nearly 100% long in my portfolio and I plan to keep it that way this week. I've got a couple of volatile stocks, KRSL and SPAR, but I plan to keep them unless something goes terribly wrong. I've got a couple new ones that I'm following this week MS and GRMN.

AOB shows some good relative strength and did well last week so that one might be a contender and IVAC is a brand new one to pop up on my screen. I'm going to put some tight stops on a few that are losing strength (CPA, COL). It should be an interesting week. Let's make some money!

No comments: