Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Early morning -- OK, I'm putting some stops in this morning. YTD I'm up 17.23% and I've got a few stocks that have served me well -- PCP, HDNG, KRSL, SPAR. I'm making sure that I've locked in those gains, but I don't want to miss out on further gains. I've got tight stops on PCP and HDNG and wider ones on SPAR and KRSL since they can be a bit wild and are thinly traded. So everything has a stop now and I'm protected (at least in my mind) from an impending disaster. We'll see how the day goes. I'll be out in the morning so there will be no opportunity to monitor until around lunch time--that's probably a good thing.

10:18 am CST Things look crummy today so far.
3:20 pm CST Things continued downhill. I ended up giving back just about everything from yesterday. Win some lose some. CPA finally stopped out.