Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm going to stick to my guns this morning. 100% long, no buying or selling. We'll see how things go. 8:45am CST After a strong opening, things have backed off a bit. I'm going to close out my real time quotes and go do something productive. I'll check again at lunch time.
10:51am CST OK, I couldn't wait until lunch time. The market is wimping out due to housing data. I am currently holding my own--I'm down .12% so hopefully I can maintain through the rest of the day.

The day turned out much better than expected (up 1.3%). It makes me happy when I make money when the market struggles. SPAR & KRSL were my best performers. They were the stocks I was most worried about and yet they made me the most today. I don't understand the market sometimes. That's why I'm best off when I remain emotionless and just follow my plan without wavering.

I am getting tired of CPA (doesn't that ticker just sound like a money winner?). It has only lost money after teasing me the first day I bought it. I'm getting ready to dump it if it drops any more tomorrow.