Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Corey Rosenbloom on Andrew Horowitz

Corey at Afraid to Trade was recognized today for his diligent (some say "insane") work on and understanding of Elliot Wave Theory on Andrew Horowitz's blog The Disciplined Investor.

After the article was published (you can read it here), Corey told me that his blog was inundated with traffic and he and his web team had to work hard to keep the blog from crashing. It was down for a bit, but they have got it up and running again.

Corey has been a mentor and advisor to me over the last 8 months, and although his knowledge goes way beyond what I can fully comprehend, he has been able to dumb down many market concepts. I even kind of understand Elliot Wave Theory.

I would encourage anyone who is interested in trading for a living to seek out someone who is doing it. Anyone who has survived this past year is a good start. Many bloggers offer their services for ridiculously inexpensive rates. I have consulted one on one with successful traders who charge me less than the guy who fixes my car. I've been able to transform the money I paid for trading education into winning trades that paid for my education in a day or two.

So get out there and find someone who can teach you the ropes of this difficult profession called "trading". I think Corey still offers mentoring opportunities, but you might have to hurry as he becomes more well known.

No comments: