Monday, December 8, 2008

Wash Day

My day was a wash. I was up $1,000 for a while, but things didn't go my way on a few trades. I found it difficult to trade today because the market flat-lined for several hours and didn't provide any decent setups.

The bulls should be encouraged by the last few days of trading. Things have really held up well despite everything that is going against the market right now.

I found this video of Peter Schiff to be quite entertaining. He really did a swell job predicting what would happen this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I being a regular follower of your blog and a trader myself on NSE in India can understand your position.
I feel you are down on your self confidence and belief .All you have to do is reduce the size your bets,a few good trade then you will be fine and returns your original self.
With best wishes,happy trading

Anonymous said...

I greatly enjoyed the video. I would love to play it in front of those other "experts" today and ask them how they now feel.

Stay Disciplined.

Nick M. said...

This video shows how everything looks quite rosy at a market top. Of course the opposite is true with the market bottoms. When everyone thinks its the end of the world and the stock market as we know it, that is when bottoms begin to set in. Gotta love human emotion as a market indicator...

Anonymous said...

Scott,

I hope all is well with you. You've lost your blogging groove lately.