Saturday, September 6, 2008

A waste of money

I've been receiving daily e-mails from momentumstockpick.com for the last few years. They advertise "Powerful stock market resources and tools for day trading with our strategy. Discover momentum stocks in a snap and choose only the best every day."

I thought I'd give it a try--for $70 I could learn a few more things.

My loss is your gain. What I received was a link to a website that was basically about 4-5 pages of very basic information that is shared by every stock blog out there. The gist of the article encouraged looking at free news sites and buying cheap stocks that have news announcing new stuff. That's pretty much it. Revolutionary.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're killing me. Stop trading. You've become completely clueless. Next, you'll buy the VectorVest service.

Anonymous said...

I like your postings, as you said my lost is your gain, it helps