Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tomorrow is the day-- I'm day trading stocks online

I've got everything setup and I must say I'm impressed with TradeStation. It offers a lot more than my Scottrade Elite platform did. I spent most of the day learning the system and I plan to make my first trades tomorrow. Exciting.

We had another non-committal day today. I saw several good setups and I'm starting to think that meandering days are good for my system. I have trouble on true trend days. I don't have enough history to make a judgment one way or the other, but things will be clearer in the coming months.

I bought a 22" monitor over the weekend and I've become one of those "snobbish" multi-monitor traders. I'll have to admit, having more than one screen makes things much easier. I was wishing I had a couple more today.

No comments: