Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week In Review 5-9-2008


This was kind of a sucky week for the broader market, but the screens did OK by comparison. To The Moon did the poorest with a loss of 3.59% for the week. A 16.76% loss in HA drug the screen down.

All the other screens beat the DOW--Zweig Relative Strength 5 lost .30% while Zweig MACD lost 1.28%. Zacks and Zweig had no picks again for this week.

I was traveling for half the week so I wasn't able to monitor things. Once again that proved to be a good thing as my portfolio was up 4.03%.

I went with my wife to Parris Island, South Carolina, to see one of the girls we took care of graduate from the Marine Corps. Here is a photo of me with her right after the ceremony. I'm the goofy looking guy on the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are the exams coming?

I bought MANH today at 26.30 with initial stop at 24.13. It is Zacks 1 and has positive MACD. (Did not like INXI or JADE picks for one reason or another.)