Friday, July 10, 2009

Idealized Trades

After a sucky day like today, I really appreciate being able to go over the day from someone else's perspective so I can see what I missed and also clarify some of the day's events.

Corey Rosenbloom is providing exactly what I need in his Idealized Trades Reports subscription service. When Corey was mentoring me, I asked him if he could come up with a report on a daily basis that would detail his thoughts about the structure of the day. He put together a report that allowed me to veiw the day from more of a professional's perspective.

Corey uses trading "concepts" instead of mere indicators to understand what the market is doing and to get an inside glimpse of the internals of the market.

Corey is offering his Idealized Trades for the ridiculous price of $27 per month. I think it's a bargain and I told him he should charge more. I've paid much more for services that offer far less. Lately his newsletter is averaging 6 pages of up to date information about the market day.

I would highly recommend the service to anyone who wants to better their trading abilities. The lessons focus on the ETF for the S&P 500 (SPY) but they apply to any trading vehicle that you use.

No comments: